LBC Networking Groups
The San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce the availability of this program exclusively for its members: The Latino Business Connection Networking Groups (LBC). LBC is the result of our constant push to provide our members with the maximum referrals and business opportunities.
Hosted in different regions of the county tentatively once a month, the groups will be composed of one representative of each industry providing professional development, leads, visibility and long lasting relationships. These main benefits are reserved to members only and are part of the unique value offered with the SDCHCC membership.
How it works
1. You must be a member of the San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in good standing in order to be considered for participation, including to be placed on the waiting list.
2. Every group will be composed by one representative of each industry, and only one as to ensure non-competing industries.
3. Ideally, groups will have a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 20 people. When a group grows to its maximum and there is enough demand, another group with the same characteristics will be created.
4. In order to provide fair access to the groups, only one person for any given company may participate in the program.
5. An individual can participate in any LBC Networking Group.
6. The participants agree to be on time for the meetings and justify any absence being aware that not to do so will make available his/her spot to the next request on the waiting list. Specifically, any participant will be allowed to a maximum of:
-Three (3) unexcused absences
-Three (3) justified absences
7. Participants can revoke their LBC association through voluntary resignation, or by removal or non-payment of the membership dues.
8. Participants agree to respect the LBC rules and understand that these may vary from group to group. Rules are approved and modified by majority vote.